Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

2013

Just received my postings for Post Graduate Year 2 for 2013.

I'll be doing Emergency Medicine -> Paediatrics -> Anaesthetics -> Northern Territory Prevocational GP.

Looks like it could be either Emergency Physician or General Practice for my specialization training, so far.

I have opted to go for Intensive Care Unit instead of Paediatrics, but seems like they have to prioritize the rotation for the BPT (Basic Physician Training) guys. But it is all right, I'm happy with my Emergency and Anaesthetics posting.

The last posting will be quite interesting, I hope. Rural placement in Northern Territory, Australia. Heard so many stories from my colleagues. Can't wait.

Post Graduate Year 2; check.

Residency; check. 

Postings; check.

Alhamdulillah.

Time to plan for other things. Well, things like marriage and family.




Now, that is not fun.

 

No comments: