Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tom Sawyer

Mark Twain.

I knew this name from a TV2 cartoon show 'Tom Sawyer', back then in the early years of 90s, when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I never knew that this cartoon was actually based on a novel written by him - not until the recent years. And, more so, I never expected this novel, in which I regarded as a bedtime story book, had claimed so many prestigious prizes and awards.

Anyway, I stumbled across his lines somewhere on the internet today, in which I found it is very interesting, as well as perplexing.

According to him:

"Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions"


So, using this logic, a good doctor comes from one who made bad decisions, no?

Whatever the answer may be, please, don't be afraid, please do come to our government hospital, we will treat you as if we're you =)

hehe.

3 comments:

Syakur said...

haha~ name ko dah black list dlm hp aq =p...lalala~

Nada Syazana said...

It's been proven. We learn best from mistakes.

Fitri Ezwan said...

Abdussyakur bin Abd Wahab,

un-banned aku balik la..hehe. kita saudara..


Nada Syazana,
true... but at what cost? who is going and willing to pay for that cost?