Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

.

TheStar.com.my - Opinion (1/4/11)

A doctor I would wait hours for to see



I would like to share my experience at Klinik Kesihatan Kepala Batas, Penang, during my routine medical check-up last week.

It was a busy day for the clinic as usual. As expected I had to wait for my turn to see the doctor. In the humid environment, some people were already showing their frustration, so did I.

When my number was called, I entered Room 6, where I saw a young Chinese doctor. I am impressed by the way this doctor treats his patient.

I don’t know his name but from the way he treated me, I wouldn’t mind waiting for hours to visit such a doctor.

He explained in detail everything regarding my disease, and examined me properly even on such a busy day.

No doctor before him used the stethoscope to listen to my heartbeat and breathing, but he did.

All the previous doctors just informed me “semua darah ok”, except this young doctor who explained my blood results to me in detail.

Although it was lunch hour, this doctor continued to see all the patients.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank this young Chinese doctor in Room 6, Klinik Kesihatan Kepala Batas, for his professional service.

Besides, I hope the Health Ministry will send more doctors to the district clinics to meet the health needs of the rakyat.

ABDUL RAHIM,
Kepala Batas, Penang.



***

Hooray! =)

4 comments:

Syakur said...

EPI BTOI HANG..KAU KE DOKTO CINE TUE..??HIK2~

arcane said...

adik,
ni tak ada kaitan with this post but have u read it?

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/24mms/Article/index_html

simple yet meaningful article.

Fitri Ezwan said...

Syakur..

idok ler.. teman sekadar letak sebagai tanda peringatan =)


akak..

ah yes, I have read it before. That very letter had stir up quite a debate among us lately.

yes, we have to prove ourselves worthy. =)

ffh said...

awesome!