Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

hehe.

When I was about 5 years old, I wanted to be a navy officer, just like my father, firing torpedoes and missiles from the frigate/corvette-class battleship.

When I entered the primary school, I wanted to be an astronaut, imagining myself in the space-suit everytime i wore the motorcycle helmet.

When I was in Primary5, I fancied the idea of becoming the future Prime Minister of Malaysia, in which had made my late-grandpa clueless for about 2-3 minutes.

When I left Sitiawan for boarding school, I decided my future job would be somewhere in engineering field.

When I was contemplating between Nihongo and Deutsch as my third language subject, a dear friend of mine has helped me to choose the latter one, in which the decision has pretty much shaped my interest for the two to three following years.

When I left Germany in 2003, I had pledge myself to be an automotive engineer, with a vow to revamp Proton until it is listed among the giants of automotive industry in the world.

When I was in Form 5, I reverted back to my childhood dream of becoming a navy officer, but this time as a submarine commander, even though there was no single subs habouring at our coastline at that moment.



And now, here I am, preparing myself to be a medical doctor... life is interesting, don't you think?

9 comments:

rosso said...

hehe.

indeed is interesting.

anamunawwarah said...

salaam~

primary school: doctor,lawyer,writer,reporter,
stewardess (haha).

secondary school: doctor all the way (paediatrician to be specific.ohh~)

present: labwork- 9 to 5, five days a week (which going to be 7 considering the situation now)

'life is interesting, don't you think?'

i think so too...
hehe

syakur said...

Pilot, Businessman, Penjual Kopok Lekor, Engineer, lately lecturer... Future...??? I dont know...haha
yup..life is beautiful. ups!!!!
life is interesting... :)

Fitri Ezwan said...

salaam

to ibad:
=)


to anamunawwarah:
memang minat menulis sejak dulu lagi rupanya!


to syakur:
kalau ko nak buka bisnes keropok lekor, aku nak join.

soleil m said...

standard 4: scientist

standard 6: lawyer

form 1-5: between archaeologist & lawyer. oh! lecturer pn ada!

matriculation: lawyer

now: reading law tapi x rasa macam nk jadi lawyer

yes. life's interesting indeed. although in my case, i started later than I should have but thank you ALLAH for giving me this opportunity to learn :)

soleil m said...

btw, i change my blog url; http://je-suis-soleil.blogspot.com :)

Fitri Ezwan said...

to C.S.M:

benarlah bagai yg dikata.


p/s: patutlah tak dapat buka blog.. =)

Anonymous said...

well its interesting since u have what it takes to have more choice.

but if u dont have much choice then life maybe isnt that interesting.

btw nice description journey of ambition :)

Anonymous said...

haha bro
nice nice

tp cita2 ak tak pnh tuka
dan ak pelik knape.

hakimi.ismail